Section 1 Information about collecting personal data
(1) In the following, we shall provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that personally refers to you, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible party according the Article 4 Para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
MJC Elektrotechnik GmbH
Am Gielbrunnen 17
Phone: +49 (0) 63 51/1 27 67-0
Fax: +49 (0) 63 51/1 27 67-50
You can reach our company data privacy coordinator at ... or using our postal address.
(3) This data privacy statement applies to the website and services offered by MJC Elektrotechnik GmbH but not for other websites that users may visit using links. Reference is made to the data protection regulations of the respective legal owners of these websites. We notably refer to the data protection regulations of Google Inc. for the use of the integrated map service Google Maps.
(4) Data privacy statement for the use of Facebook plugins (“Like” button)
Plugins of the social media network, Facebook, are integrated into the pages of our website; provider Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA. The Facebook plugins are recognisable from the Facebook logo or the “Like” button on our website. An overview of the Facebook plugins can be found here: developers.facebook.com.
When you visit our website, the plugin creates a direct link between your browser and the Facebook server. Facebook thus receives the information that you have visited our website using your IP address. When you click the Facebook “Like” button while you are logged in to your Facebook account, you can link the contents of our website to your Facebook profile. Facebook can thus assign your visit to our website to you user account. We should point out that we as provider of the website receive no information on the contents of the data transmitted or on its use by Facebook. Further information on this can be found in the Facebook data privacy statement at de-de.facebook.com.
If you do not wish Facebook to be able to assign your visit to our website to your Facebook user account, please logout from your Facebook user account before accessing our website.
(5) Data privacy statement for the use of Google Maps
(4) In the event of you getting in touch with us by email or using a contact form, the data shared by you (your email address and your name and telephone number, where necessary) shall be saved by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context after storage is no longer necessary, or restrict processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
Section 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights relating to us with regard to personal data concerning you:
• right to information,
• right to correction or deletion,
• right to restrict processing,
• right to oppose processing,
• right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to the data protection regulatory authority about the processing of your personal data by us: The relevant authority and address can be selected using the following link: www.bfdi.bund.de
Section 3 Collecting personal data upon visiting our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, meaning if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security. The legal basis for this is Article 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR.
It concerns the following data:
• IP address
• date and time of the request
• time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• content of the request (specific site)
• access status/HTTP status code
• the amount of data transferred in each case
• website from which the request comes
• operating system and its interface
• language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies shall be stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are assigned and stored on your hard drive by the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the appropriate place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to make the website more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
• transient cookies (see b)
o PHPSESSID - session cookie - is deleted after the visit.
o PIWIK_SESSID - Matomo session cookie - is deleted after the visit.
• Persistent cookies (see c).
o cookieControl - cookie information response - is deleted after one year.
o cookieControlPrefs - cooking setting response - is deleted after one year.
o _pk_id.* - Matomo site ID - is deleted after one month.
o _pk_ses.* Matomo session cookie - is deleted after 30 minutes.
o piwik_ignore - Matomo opt-out cookie - is deleted after two years.
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This notably includes session cookies. These store a so-called “session ID” with which different browser requests can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. These session cookies are deleted when you logout or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies in your browser’s security settings at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
f) This website uses Matomo, the Open Source web analysis service. Matomo uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyse how visitors use the site. For this purpose, the information generated by the cookie about the use of this website is stored on our server. The IP address is anonymised before being saved.
If you do not agree to the storage and use of your data, you can deactivate the storage and use here. In this case, an opt-out cookie is stored in your browser that prevents Matomo from storing usage data. If you delete your cookies, this means that the Matomo opt-out cookie will also be deleted. The opt-out must be reactivated the next time you visit our site.
Section 4 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. This revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us. The legality of data processing based on the consent until revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may file an objection to the processing. This is the case if processing is not particularly necessary to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising an objection like this, we request that you explain the reasons as to why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the following contact data:
... by post to MJC Elektrotechnik GmbH, Am Gielbrunnen 17, 67304 Eisenberg, Abt. Datenschutz.
Section 5 Information
We would draw your attention to our information obligations in accordance with Art. 13 and 14. We will be happy to send you these, on request. Please send your enquiry to ...